All gemstone stretch bracelets comfortably fit a 7.25” wrist.
If you prefer a larger or smaller size please follow the instructions below.
1. Use a soft measuring tape or piece of string to measure your wrist flush to the skin according to your comfort level.
2. If using a piece of string, mark the string where the ends overlap. Lay the string out flat next to a ruler and measure the length (in inches).
3. If your preferred size is smaller or larger than the standard size listed above, please leave a note with your preferred bracelet sizes at checkout in the comments section.
- To determine which lengths you prefer, consider your clothing and neckline preferences. Then use a necklace that you already have and lay it flat next to a ruler. You can also use a piece of string or soft measuring tape.
- Please note that not all lengths fit the same on everyone, so it is worth doing a quick measurement.
- Sizing according to the chart:
- 12-14” - choker size
- 14” - hangs right at the base of the neck
- 16” - falls around the collar bone
- 18” - the most popular size for pendants
- 20” - hangs right above the cleavage