MARKET BOOTH ASSOCIATES
We are looking for creative, enthusiastic and driven individuals to represent Fire Filly at the Dublin Bridge Street Market this summer. If you are interested, please send an introductory note and resume (if applicable) to email@example.com.
MARKET BOOTH ASSOCIATES
Location: Dublin Market at Bridge Street, Dublin, OH
Commitment: Saturdays 7:30am - 12:30pm, May - August
The Fire Filly Brand
Fire Filly is a jewelry brand that inspires women to celebrate their individuality and spirit. Our collection of elegant, versatile designs are handmade in Ohio and feature high quality materials such as semi-precious gemstones as well as 14k gold filled and sterling silver metals. From dainty pieces to conversation starters, Fire Filly jewelry is thoughtful designed and meticulously crafted to be worn all day, every day.
Connection, Quality, Integrity, Craftsmanship, Timelessness
Our focus is to provide a positive, personalized shopping experience, treating our customers like guests entering our home for the first time. We want our customers to feel comfortable by giving them the space to browse our collections and providing recommendations should they have any questions.
Fire Filly team members are familiar with all our products offered at the booth and online to ensure top service to our clients and most importantly, team members consistently display enthusiasm for the brand, an eagerness to learn, and a passion for fashion and design.
What you'll do:
- Engage with customers to provide an elevated market shopping experience.
- Execute point of sale transactions.
- Setup and teardown of booth and table displays.
- Restock inventory and creative table rearrangement when necessary.
- Maintain cleanliness of all booth tables and most importantly the jewelry.
- Assist with inventory control.
- Create fun, professional Instagram stories/ posts that represent brand values.
What you'll need:
- Ability to identify individual customer needs; not a one size fits all approach.
- Strong sales records and ability to hit sales targets.
- Experience building positive relationships with customers.
- Professional demeanor, positive can-do attitude, dedication, and a collaborative spirit - a true people person with an eye for jewelry/ fashion.
- Proficient with technology & social media (tablets, smart phones, Instagram).
- Ability to stand/ walk for most of the shift (approx. 5 hours) and lift up to 30lbs.